Naturopath . Gut Health Specialist
About Lucille CowellLucille has an interest in the Gut Biome and how it affects our overall health. She is a qualified Naturopath , Homeopath and Naturopathic Nutritional Advisor . Qualified as a Pharmacy technician she is aware of the limitations of conventional medicines.
Lucille is a registered member of the Society of Homeopaths, a member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners and General Naturopathic council , An Associate member of the British Society of Ecological Medicine. Lucille is continuing to develop my knowledge and practice of Homeopathy , Nutrition and Naturopathic medicine, by ensuring that she attends courses and conferences to enhance her practice.
What Symptoms and Conditions can be helped ?
Our Gut Microbiome is individual to ourselves , it is partly inherited and acquired during birth and in the first few years of our lives.
Many things can affect the Microbiome ( bacteria ) balance including medications, illnesses, stress, diet and lifestyle.
Finding the root causes of chronic symptoms can be a difficult task and frequently the underlying problem may not be diagnosed .
A stool Profile can revel important information on the root cause of many gastrointestinal symptoms and non gastric symptoms including :
- Gas / Bloating
- Indigestion / Acid reflux
- Abdominal Pain / Cramps
- Diarrhoea / Constipation
- Inflammatory bowel conditions
- Skin problems
- Food intolerances
- Autoimmune diseases
- Mood / Neurological disorders
- Joint pain
- Weight issues
Tests Available Include the following :
- Cortisol Stress tests
- Hormonal Tests - Female and Male
- Lactose intolerance
- Hair Analysis
Stool Tests :
- Microbiome ( gut bacteria balance )
- Parasitology / Viruses / H-Pyloric / Tumour markers / Coeliac disease / Leaky Gut / Inflammation markers .
- Comprehensive Gastro Intestinal tests : Microbiome , inflammatory and immunity markers , Gut Function including enzymes activity , absorption and digestion of foods.
Consultations - Online or on the phone . Face to Face by appointment .
A Consultation is approx 60-70 minutes. It is important to have complete understanding of your symptoms, Medical History to be able to select the correct medicines for your individual symptoms.
Stool tests are posted directly to yourselves , then can be posted to the laboratory . Once the test results are received you will have a virtual / phone follow up to discuss the outcomes .
You will then receive a personized plan including advice , information on diet , lifestyle and Natural medicine recommendations .
- Individually assessed dietary therapy – including tailored menu plans
- Lifestyle recommendation to achieve or maintain optimal health
- Optimal food preparation and menu idea
- Work together to analyse lifestyle to make positive changes
Clinic and Shop Address:
5 - 7, Church Hill Road, East Barnet,
Herts, EN4 8SY
Monday - Friday 09:30 - 17:00 &
Saturday 10:00 - 14:00